Here are some common FIRST DATE DO's and DON'Ts for sugar daddies to keep in mind. More general (non-first date) DO's and DON'Ts for sugar daddies are covered in a separate article entitled "Do's and Don'ts for Sugar Daddies"
1) DO be careful and safe - which means meet in a public place like a restaurant. Take her to a reasonably nice restaurant and (of course) you should pay for the meal, even if you don't think the relationship will move forward.
2) DON'T try to have sex with her on the first date. The first date should only be a conversation - an interview, and nothing more.
3) DO discuss your vision for the allowance, but not until the very end of the first date. This assumes you are interested in her, of course. You can tell her your thoughts about what the allowance might look like, and ask for her feedback. Usually sugar relationships start off with the sugar daddy giving the sugar baby cash every time they see one another (except the first date), so it might be best to discuss that.
4) DO remember that sugar relationships are NSA "no strings attached" - which means there is no room for jealousy on anyone's part.
5) DON'T ask for nude pics, nor anything weird. Be respectful!
6) DON'T ask her if she has a boyfriend or a husband. She might volunteer that information during your first date or later, but don't bring it up.
7) DO be honest and open with her, but don't ask her too many personal questions. Don't ask to see pics of her kids, for example.
8) DO give her your full and undivided attention. Don't talk on the phone to someone else, for example - whatever other business you have can wait!
How do you get a sugar daddy relationship going right now? Best thing to do is to join the best sugar daddy dating website, with full (paid) privileges for 90 days. Why ninety days? Well, just like with traditional online dating sites or apps, it takes time to find exactly what you are looking for ... and it is best not to rush your search. The best sugar daddy dating site currently is:
Join SugarDaddyforMe, and change your life!
For SugarDaddyforMe.com, you want to sign up and pay for the "Gold Membership + Total Access" which is $54.85 for month, and give it at least 3 months.
Can you get by with a basic (non-paying) membership? It's unlikely you will succeed with a free or basic membership. Always best to sign up for a full membership, and give it at least 90 days to see how it goes (just like with any online dating site). Full/paid membership privileges give you the ability to search near you, and to communicate freely with everyone. If you are a potential sugar daddy, and cannot afford to pay for a full membership for three months, then you won't be able to afford being a sugar daddy.
If the site seems expensive to a sugar baby, then remember that you will recover your entire 3-month fee by the second date with your new sugar daddy. Why the "second date"? Because it is always best and safe to keep your first date only conversational - and use that first date as an "interview" for the second date, and beyond. Always be safe!!!
COMMENTS or QUESTIONS? Use our commenting feature down below, and I will do my best to answer all questions or address any comments.
Please feel free to add a comment below ...
Privacy | Terms of Service
© 2016 - 2017, Trusted-Dating.com, All rights reserved.